Recently there has been an increase in free course offerings by various providers. Given that we are going through an unprecedented time and are coping up with the situation and staying home, this could be a good opportunity to upskill and learn something new.
My favourites are:-
You can find others below:-
- ICS Security training by Homeland security
- Free Fortinet Certification NSE1 and NSE2
- Free Vulnerabilty management training by Nessus
- SAN's free cyber security course
- Free training by cisco on Cyber Security
- Free training by IBM on almost all IBM technology
- Free courses offered by Coursera on Cloud
- Oracle University - Cloud Infrastructure and Autonomous Database
- Sololearn - All Training
I hope you find some of them useful and can use these platforms to learn something new.